Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Adam Might Have Saved Allison


Simon correctly summed up the show by saying that Adam might have saved Allison. We knew going in that Adam and Allison would have the edge on Rock week. The timing of the genre and the duet with Adam probably means Kris is going home. I like Kris tons more than Allison, but based on the performances last night, I think he will be at the bottom.

Adam is so smart. He is always prepared in every way for every performance. Like him or not, he's the star. It's easy to love Danny, and I think he has a broader appeal with his vocal talents. Kris is the charmer, and I think, had a solid performance. I really loved the harmonies when Kris and Danny sang their duet. The duet with Adam and Allison was more like a shouting match. The judges seem to think that Adam and Allison should record together. I just have two words to say: Wrong! My opinion of Slash? Who knew he could talk in complete sentences?

No comments:

Post a Comment