Thursday, April 2, 2009

Worst Performance Ever on American Idol!


No, it wasn't Megan, who got voted off the island. It wasn't from on again, off again, Anoop Dawg, It wasn't even from anyone in the top 36. Without question the honor of worst performance ever on American Idol goes to Lady Gaga. She made me gag-gag. I will say that I enjoyed the talent of the guy who played the violin, but that was it. If you can summarize all of the negative comments made by the judges over 8 seasons of American Idol, you could not do justice to the horror of this performance. Indulgent, wanna be, wardrobe dissaster, a total mess. I hated her song, her voice, her outfit, her makeup, her choreography. Did I miss anything else? Oh yeah, the fog. That performance should never have been presented on American Idol. What were the producers thinking?

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly how Jason and I felt about it! Luckily we were watching it on DVR so we skipped through most of it. Seriously...does she have ANY fans? What's the draw?

    ReplyDelete