Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Idol--Is it about the judges or the contestants?


With 4 judges this season, more time is spent talking about the performances. This eats up valuable program time. My DVR recorded the 4/7 episode, but the only performance worth seeing didn't even make it on the recording. 61 minutes were recorded, and I didn't get to see Adam Lambert's performance.

Let's go back to 3 judges. So much of what the judges say is repetitive and is getting old. As one fan shouted out a few weeks a go while Kara was rambling, "Broken record!!!!" I'm always interested to hear what Simon has to say. I think I could live without any of the other 3.

To be honest, I wasn't really blown away by any of the performances. I think Adam, Danny, and Kris are in a different league than the others. I don't see anybody else in the top 3 at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment